The War Illustrated - No. 83
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 83, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 83 - April 4, 1941
- Jottings from the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Again the Greeks Smashed the Italian Hordes
- What Will Be the Next Change in Europe's Map?
- Thirty Is the Burma Squadron's Bag - So Far
- Well May Turkey be Proud of Her Army
- The Union Jack Flies Again Over Berbera
- One of the Most Momentous Battles Ever
- Hard by St. Paul's in the City's Storied Heart
- America the Arsenal of Democracy
- Japan Had a Part in the Thailand Drama
- Splendid Already, India's Effort Grows Apace
- Our Searchlight on the War
- I Was There! - I Had Breakfast with Our Night Fighters
- I Was There! - We Kept Our Balloon Up in the Channel
- I Was There! - Our Wireless Operator Read a Thriller
- Our Diary of the War
- Items of War Interest