The War Illustrated - No. 65
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 65, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 3 - No. 65 - November 29, 1940
- The Glory of Taranto: The Courage of Coventry
- Jottings From the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Taranto: Italy's Naval Stronghold
- Taranto Was Indeed a 'Glorious Episode'
- Mussolini's Battleships Were Not Safe in Taranto
- 'Jervis Bay's' Forlorn, Heroic Action
- On to Koritza Pushed the Victorious Greeks
- In Syria the French are Still in Possession
- With Mr. Eden on His Tour of Empire
- 'A Good Week for Us - A Bad One for the Enemy'
- For 24 Years Arabs Have Been Our Friends
- Neville Chamberlain: An Appreciation
- I Was There! - All Aboard Were Pround of the 'Jervis Bay'
- I Was There! - We Flew Low Over Munich's Streets
- I Was There! - I Saw Them Swoop on Taranto
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Our Diary of the War
- In Temple Gardens
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near