The War Illustrated - No. 35
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 35, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 2 - No. 35 - May 3, 1940
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- 'Considerable Success' for Our Arms in Norway
- Diplomats Are in the Front Line in Norway
- Debits and Credits of the Scandinavian War
- Only a Year After Hitler's Guarantee!
- Triumph and Tragedy Under Nothern Seas
- Drake Would Have Cheered the Men from Narvik
- 'Back to the Army Again, Sergeant'
- Words that History will Remember
- Britain's Air-Gunners Must Be 'Fighting-Fit'
- On the Fringes of the War: Yugoslavia
- Sweden Under the Shadow of the Swastika
- Transport Is One of the R.A.S.C.'s Specialities
- How to Recognize British Aeroplanes in Flight - 4
- I Was There! - King Haakon Told Me of His Ordeal
- I Was There! - How We Escaped From Germans at Narvik
- I Was There! - We Knew We Had Hit The 'Scheer'
- Our Diary of the War
- Who's Who in the Northern War Zone: 2