The War Illustrated - No. 254
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 254, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 10 - No. 254 - March 28, 1947
- How Germany Came to Grief at Sea
- His Majesty's Ships - H.M.I.S. Bengal
- 19th (Indian) Division
- The Welsh Guards
- British West Indies and Bermuda
- I Was There! - Knocking Around in the Indian Ocean
- I Was There! - Wartime Life in the Lonely Falklands
- I Was There! - Berlin's Black Market As I Knew It
- I Was There! - We Hunted Bandits on the Ledo Road
- No. 250 Squadron
- I Was There! - I Saw Jap Suicide Pilots in Action