The War Illustrated - No. 248
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 248, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 10 - No. 248 - December 20, 1946
- The First Attack by British Parachutists
- His Majesty's Ships - H.M.S. Manxman
- The Buffs
- 1st (Airborne) Division
- Solomons and Other Pacific Islands
- Europe's Wartime Capitals in 1946 - Belgrade
- Last Words on the 'Invasion' of 1940
- I Was There! - At a Place They Call El Alamein
- I Was There! - Twixt Riven Halves of a Flaming Hull
- I Was There! - We of the Army Served in D.E.M.S.
- No. 57 Squadron
- I Was There! - When France Fell My Luck Went With It
- New Facts and Figures