The War Illustrated - No. 23
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 23, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 2 - No. 23 - February 9, 1940
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- 'Non-intervention' Helps the Finns to Resist
- What is the Truth About the Red Army?
- Round the Compass in the 'War of Nerves'
- Religious Persecution Adds to Poland's Calvary
- Words That History Will Remember
- Our War Gazetteer
- Maybe the East Will Soon Hear the Guns of War
- Imperial India Sends its Men - and Mules
- The 'Rock' Still Guards the Narrow Sea
- Keeping Our Vital Secrets From the Enemy
- The De-Prussianizing of Germany as a War Aim
- Once a Holiday Ship She Now Sows Lawful Mines
- The Weather Is a War Secret in Britain!
- I Was There! - I Went Through the Flames of Helsinki
- I Was There! - Our Ships were Sunk by the 'Graf Spee'
- I Was There! - Nazi Airmen Bombed Our Trawlers
- I Was There! - Eight of My Mates Died on a Raft
- Nazi Savagery Within Sight of Britain's Coast
- Our Diary of the War