The War Illustrated - No. 226
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 226, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 226 - February 15, 1946
- Great Deeds of the Army Commandos
- Last Moments at Singapore
- How the "Royal Oak" Was Sunk
- V-Force Acted as the Fourteenth Army's Eyes
- Now It Can Be Told! - Jap Praise for the Gallant 'Stronghold'
- Now It Can Be Told! - Grand Work of Allied Officers in Siam
- Now It Can Be Told! - Secrets of the Navy's Parachute Lifeboat
- Now It Can Be Told! - The Army Camouflaged the Navy's Ships
- First United Nations Assembly Gets to Work
- The Ordeal of Cassino
- How Will the Ministry of Labour Find Me a Job?
- I Was There! - Our Great Break-Out from Stalag Luft III
- I Was There! - The Germans Now Raise Their Hats To Us!
- I Was There! - Our Underground Citadel Built for 10,000
- When Our Airmen Come to Earth
- The Editor Looks Back