The War Illustrated - No. 202
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 202, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 8 - No. 202 - March 16, 1945
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- U-Boats With Funnels Are Prowling the Seas
- Crimea Conference: The Big Three Determine
- Has Tito the Key to the Macedonian Problem?
- The Fruits of Allied Control of Burma Skies
- Views & Reviews
- Australia's Task in the South-West Pacific
- I Was There! - It's a Watery War on Our Part of the Front
- I Was There! - How the Parachutists Came Down on Corregidor
- I Was There! - I Watched Koniev's Tankmen Cross the Oder
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript