The War Illustrated - No. 18
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 18, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 1 - No. 18 - January 5, 1940
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- 'Brains Trust' of the R.A.F. in France
- Britain Greets the New Year with a Cheer
- 'All Members of the Great Family of Nations'
- Finland's Vantage in Arctic War
- Who is Fighting Whom?
- Greatest Air Battle in History
- 'Non Belligerency' Is Italy's Name For It
- The King Honours the Brave and the Fair
- They Were Targets of the Nazi Air Murderers
- Words That History Will Remember
- 'Tin Hats' for the Heads of Britain's Defenders
- They 'Scuttle' - Because That's the Nazi Way
- Ursula's Exploit in 'Hitler's Cabbage Patch'
- Bombs are the Real Danger in Air Raids
- Balloons Now Float Above Britain's Seas
- 'Silver Fish' Provide Work for Clever Hands
- I Was There! - We Saw The Canadians Land in England
- I Was There! - We Had Scuttling Drill on the 'Columbus'
- I Was There! - Our Trawlers Were Bombed From the Air
- Why the Nazis Want to 'Deify' Hitler
- Last Scenes of All in the Battle of the River Plate
- Our Diary of the War
- It Is Said That...
- Odd Facts About the War