The War Illustrated - No. 148
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 148, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 148 - February 19, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- Into Tripoli Montgomery Marched in Triumph
- The War at Sea
- 'Mines Were Laid in Enemy Waters'
- Under the Swastika
- Leningrad's Epic of the Unknown Civilian
- The War in the Air
- Alamein to Tripoli: 1,400 Miles in 80 Days
- I Was There! - These Men Juggle with Death on the Home Front
- I Was There! - His Operating-Theatre was in Mid-Atlantic
- I Was There! - 'All Hell Seemed to be Let Loose Beneath Us'
- I Was There! - In Six Hours I Shot Down Four German Raiders
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript