The War Illustrated - No. 135
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 135, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 135 - August 21, 1942
- Along the Battle Fronts
- When It Was 'Sitzkrieg' for the Nazis in Libya
- The War in the Air
- U.S. Commanders on the World's War Fronts
- The Home Front
- Rommel: The Man and the Myth
- The War at Sea
- Woman's War Work and How It's Paid
- I Was There! - I Saw the Indians Go into Action in Libya
- I Was There! - It's So Nice to See the Nazis Gorge in Oslo!
- I Was There! - Our Convoy Went Through 6 Days of Bombing
- I Was There! - We Picked Up Forty-Four Unhappy Italians
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript