The War Illustrated - No. 131
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 131, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 131 - June 26, 1942
- Along the Battle Fronts
- Well Done, Horses (and Dogs) of the Red Army!
- The War in the Air
- Battle School: The 'Real Thing' in Training
- Here and There in the India That Isn't British
- The War at Sea
- Now Mexico Is Added to Our Company
- The Home Front
- I Was There! - Our Tokyo Raid Gave the Japs a Shock
- I Was There! - We Drew V's at Night in Oslo's Streets
- I Was There! - We Trekked to India Through a Burmese 'Zoo'
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript