The War Illustrated - No. 121
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 121, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 121 - February 20, 1942
- The Russians Expect to Win by the Winter
- If Only There Were More Australians!
- Our Searchlight on the War
- The Battle of Singapore Has Started
- Over a Countryside Held Fast in Winter's Icy Grip
- Hard Knocks for the Japanese Aggressors
- Half the Globe Is the Pacific Battlefield
- Our Diary of the War
- 464-1: Mr. Churchill and the Critics
- I Was There! - With Unbelievable Suddenness the Barham Sank
- I Was There! - How We Fought on the Beach at Kota Bharu
- I Was There! - Ivan Is an A.R.P. Warden in Moscow
- Editor's Postscript