The War Illustrated - No. 118
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 118, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 118 - January 20, 1942
- The United Nations Declare for Freedom
- Malta Had 60 Raids in Christmas Week
- Our Troops in Libya Wear the Smile of Victory
- Churchill Speaks for Britain in America
- Our Searchlight on the War
- The Ordeal in the Philippines and Malaya
- Hitler in Command: The Russians Sweep On
- Our Diary of the War
- War Reaches India's Eastern Gate
- 'We'll Defend the Indies to the Last Man'
- Hong Kong's Fight to the Bitter End
- I Was There! - We Went to Vaagso with the Commando Men
- I Was There! - I Watched a Practice Alert in India
- Editor's Postscript