The War Illustrated - No. 116
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 116, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 116 - December 30, 1941
- We Are Going to Win the War - And Peace
- War Did Not Surprise the Netherlands Indies
- 'For Good or Ill It Is Auchinleck's Battle'
- Our Searchlight on the War
- First Round to Japan in the New World War
- Now Finland Is Numbered Among Our Enemies
- Our Diary of the War
- Gondar Falls: The End of An Empire
- At Last Every Briton Will Be Mobilized
- I Was There! - Rommel Asked Me, 'Aren't You Glad?'
- I Was There! - From Berlin We Flew Homewards in Flames
- I Was There! - On My Way to Kuibyshev from Moscow
- Editor's Postscript