The War Illustrated - No. 98
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 98, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 98 - July 18, 1941
- Our Searchlight on the War
- O, Those Dull Uninspiring Communiques!
- Our Air Offensive Is Now Really Beginning
- Well May Russia Tempt the Greedy Nazis
- How the 'Plans' Have Made a New Country
- At Stalin's Battle-Cry All Russia Rallies
- Great Nazi Gains - But No Decisive Victory
- At the Prow They Fly the Cross of Lorraine
- Our Diary of the War
- I Was There! - I Warned the Man Who Sank the Robin Moor
- I Was There! - I Saw Chinese Soldiers Going Out to Die
- I Was There! - This Was One of Over 700 Raids on Malta
- I Was There! - Our Bomber Was in Flames Over Wilhelmshaven
- Farewell to Fear
- The Editor's Postscript