The War Illustrated - No. 97
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 97, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 97 - July 11, 1941
- Our Searchlight on the War
- China Enters Her Fifth Year of War
- 180 Millions Under the Hammer and Sickle
- Three Cheers for the Girls in Blue!
- What the Anzac Brigadier Said About Crete
- Russia and Germany Locked in Deadly Combat
- Fierce Fighting from Baltic to Black Sea
- Vichy Troops Hard Pressed in Syria
- Our Diary of the War
- Learning to Win the War in the Workshops
- I Was There! - The Havoc Helped Us to Square the Account
- I Was There! - I Had a Shock When the 'Evacuees' Arrived
- I Was There! - We Were in the First Sea-Air Battle in History
- I Was There! - We Sat Knee-Deep in Water for 36 Hours
- I Was There! - We Saved 45 People from Bombs and Floods
- A Prayer for the People in Invasion
- The Editor's Postscript