The War Illustrated - No. 82
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 82, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 82 - March 28, 1941
- Jottings from the Editor's Wartime Diary
- The War Illustrated and the Paper Famine
- If War Should Spread in the Middle East
- Iraq Is Britain's Ally in Time of War
- What the Lease and Lend Act Means to Us
- 'This Monument of Far-Seeing Statesmanship'
- Who Will Win the Race to Addis Ababa?
- No, It Didn't Occur to You, Frau Hilda!
- Another Good Ship Saved by a Sunderland
- Our Searchlight on the War
- I Was There! - Greek Islanders Treated Me Like a King
- I Was There! - This Is My Life in a German Factory
- Queen Wilhelmina Has an Army in Britain
- Our Diary of the War
- Items of War Interest