The War Illustrated - No. 78
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 78, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 78 - February 28, 1941
- Jottings from the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Behind the Scenes of the Abyssinian Revolt
- 'X.O.-6' Was the Greatest Battle of All
- They Were 'Just Too Quick' for the Italians
- These Are the Men Who Conquered Cyrenaica
- Darlan Stands at Pétain's Right Hand
- The Battle of Nerves in the Balkans
- War Clouds Loom above Europe's Cockpit
- Another Loss Made Good in Our Merchant Navy
- Over Germany's Aerodromes with a Camera
- 'On Our Merchant Ships Everything Depends'
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Not All the Parachutists Are Nazis!
- I Was There! - I Saw Our Shells Pour into Genoa
- I Was There! - We Were 'Shot Up' in an Italian Ambush
- I Was There! - 'I Headed My Machine for the Marshes'
- Italian Generals - and an Admiral - 'In the Bag'
- 'We Shall Fight in the Fields, In the Streets'
- Night In, Night Out, the H.G. Never Sleeps
- Our Diary of the War
- Our East African Gazetteer
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near
- Aircraft of the Fighting Powers