The War Illustrated - No. 77
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 77, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 77 - February 21, 1941
- Jottings from the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Benghazi: Crowning Triumph of the Libyan War
- Wavell's Five-Front Attack on Italian Africa
- Tearing Italy's Empire to 'Shreds and Tatters'
- The Heroic Greek Army Hurled Back Mussolini
- The Sea Efforts of the Empire's Navies
- What Germany Holds on the Continent Today
- How the Nazis Are 'Taking Over' Italy
- 'We Shall Not Fail or Falter'
- Eritrea: Key to Italian East Africa
- This Is how I Felt When I Was 'Blitzed'
- Our Searchlight on the War
- I Was There! - We Watched the Air Fight over Derna
- I Was There! - Our Captain Had to Sink the Hyperion
- On Him May Depend the Aircraft's Safety
- Some Lesser-Knowns of the Luftwaffe
- Our Diary of the War
- H.M.S. Manchester
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near