The War Illustrated - No. 76
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 76, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 76 - February 14, 1941
- Jottings from the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Derna: Another Step in Wavell's Victory March
- Now the War is Carried into Eritrea
- The Nazis Think the Invasion Will Be Like This
- Many Fine New Ships for the Royal Navy
- Canada 'Full Out' in the Air
- 'Rat-Catching Terriers' on the U-Boat Trail
- Their Bravery Has Not Gone Unrecognized
- At Dead of Night the Greeks Charged to Victory
- Our Searchlight on the War
- I Was There! - We Flew Round Padua's Spires & Chimneys
- I Was There! - Nineteen of My Men Died of Exposure
- I Was There! - My Nightmare Climb Near Tepelini
- I Was There! - Greek Carried Me over the Mountains
- The Belgians Here are a 'Happy Band of Brothers'
- Our Diary of the War
- On the Way Back from Bombing Tobruk
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near