The War Illustrated - No. 75
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 75, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 75 - February 7, 1941
- Jottings From the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Victors of the Western Desert in Conference
- 'Come Right On In, Pals, Tobruk is Yours!'
- Haile Selassie Is Back Again in Abyssinia
- Italian East Africa Invaded
- Australia's 'There' All Right!
- What are the Nazis up to in Sicily?
- 'Uncle Sam's' Navy of Today and Tomorrow
- Britain's New Fighters in the Night Sky
- Finding the Answer to Goering's Murderers
- For Nazi Flyers Who Fail to Get Home
- I Was There! - Near Tobruk I Saw a Terrible Sight
- I Was There! - We of the 'Terror' Pounded Tobruk
- I Was There! - I Saw the R.A.F.'s Bombs Rock Tobruk
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Our Diary of the War
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near