The War Illustrated - No. 74
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 74, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 74 - January 31, 1941
- Jottings From the Editor's Wartime Diary
- As Tobruk Falls, Mussolini's Empire Crumbles
- At Jarabub an Italian Army Is In Peril
- Abyssinia on the Verge of Revolt
- One Way or Another Our Airmen Keep Warm
- The Air Frontier May Soon Be Over Germany
- The Greeks Tore the 'Tuscam Wolves' to Shreds
- 'They're Prisoners-of-War in Germany'
- Norway's Sons are Fighting at the Side of Ours
- Waiting for the Invader at 'Hell Fire Corner'
- I Was There! - We Saw the Battle of the Sicilian Channel
- I Was There! - Every Gun in the 'Illustrious' Roared
- New Appointments on the Home Front
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Our Diary of the War
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near