The War Illustrated - No. 71
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 71, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 71 - January 10, 1941
- Jottings From the Editor's Wartime Diary
- In Bardia the Italians Were Surrounded
- How the Indians Triumphed in the Desert War
- Our Navy's Contribution to Italy's Defeat
- Greece, 1940
- Slow but Sure Was the Greeks' Progress
- The Second Great Fire of London
- Mighty Blows at the Italians by the R.A.F.
- In at the Kill with a 'Terrier of the Sea'
- Our Searchlight on the War
- I Was There! - I Saw Shells Pumped into Valona
- I Was There! - 'It Was Funny When We Ducked'
- I Was There! - We Heard Captain Reid's Last Farewell
- Our Diary of the War