The War Illustrated - No. 69
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 69, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 3 - No. 69 - December 27, 1940
- Jottings from the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Wavell's Army of the Nile Routs Graziani's
- In Albania the Italians Retreated Still
- Martinique: Vichy's Outpost in America
- Torpedoed, Bombed, 'Kelly' Lived Through It All
- At Home and in Egypt the R.A.F. is On Top
- The Tragedy of the Temple: a Personal Story
- Our Men Are Now at Home in Iceland
- Our Searchlight on the War
- I Was There! - We Hit the German Raider Fair Amidships
- I Was There! - I Drove Along Greece's Most-Bombed Road
- I Was There! - 'The --- Swine' Said the Nurse
- I Was There! - 'We See Lorient Clearly When We Attack It'
- War Personalities - Premiers of Empire
- Our Diary of the War
- Items of War Interest From Far and Near