The War Illustrated - No. 63
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 63, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 3 - No. 63 - November 15, 1940
- Jottings From the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Byron Would Have Been Proud of Greece Today
- Who Are These Americans, Our Friends?
- London By Night Through American Eyes
- They Keep the King's Peace in Palestine
- New Turkey Is Like a Strong Man Armed
- Italian 'Planes in Battle for Greece
- Nazi Defeat in the Air Battle Now Made Clear
- Nazi Threat of Shipping Blockade Fails Again
- How Destroyers Bring the Food Ships Home
- The Animals in the Zoo Don't Mind the Raids
- Our Searchlight on the War
- I Was There! - Over Berlin I Shouted 'Let Them Go!'
- I Was There! - Our Skipper Proved 'As Cool as Ice'
- I Was There! - We Were Bombed on a London Tram
- Pigeons Have Their Place in Britain's Army
- Our Diary of the War
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near