The War Illustrated - No. 58
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 58, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 3 - No. 58 - October 11, 1940
- Jottings From the Editor's Wartime Diary
- 'All the Brigands Are in One Camp'
- Singapore - Britain's Strong Point in the East
- This Is the War of the Unknown Warriors
- Allies of Britain in the War - Dutch Airmen
- Triumphs of Fighter & Gunner in a Week's Air War
- The Incessant Bombing of Germany in September
- 'Food' for the Navy's Men and Guns
- Here's To the Men Who Clear Up the Mess!
- Out of the Frying-pan Into Spitfire
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Britain's Youngest V.C.
- I Was There! - How We Saved Our Burning 'Plane
- I Was There! - How We Found the 'Benares' Survivors
- I Was There! - How We Torpedoed a Nazi Troopship
- Our Diary of the War
- For the Towns of the S.E. Coast
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near