The War Illustrated - No. 52
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 52, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 3 - No. 52 - August 30, 1940
- Jottings From the Editor's Wartime Diary
- It Was a Very Tight Corner at Wytschaete
- Prestige Was the Chief Casualty in Somaliland
- Britain's Bombers Hit Back With a Vengeance
- Twelve Months After
- Not All Vichy's Waters Can Wash Out Their Guilt
- Occupied or Unoccupied, All France is Miserable
- Australia's ' Porcupines' Have Plenty of Prickles!
- Britain's Defenders Beat Back the Nazi Raiders
- We Stand Erect on the Road to Victory
- Greece Has Good Reason to Fear Italy
- The Merchant Navy Defies Hitler's Blockade
- I Was There! - We Saw The Bombers Fall Like Leaves
- I Was There! - I Watched Them Bomb A Lightship
- I Was There! - We Puzzled the Germans With Out Gaelic
- I Was There! - How We Got to Egypt with Our 'Planes
- Our Searchlight on the War
- V.C. of Namsos
- Dortmund-Ems Canal V.C.
- Our Diary of the War
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near