The War Illustrated - No. 34
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 34, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 2 - No. 34 - April 26, 1940
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- 'British Forces Have Landed in Norway'
- Traitors Within Opened Norway's Gates to Nazis
- How Oslo Fell to Only 1,500 Nazi Troops
- Hitler's Navy Fast Sinking Beneath the Waves
- Not Once But Twice the Navy Struck at Narvik
- Denmark's First Days of Nazi Occupation
- 'First Main Crunch of the War'
- Words That History Will Remember
- On the Fringes of the War: Bulgaria
- Britain Has No Need for Food Parcels!
- I Was There! - I Saw Oslo Fall to the Germans
- I Was There! - We Were Bombed Eight Times in Six Days
- I Was There! - Our Gunners Fired with the Decks Awash
- From War to War: My 'Prophecy' of 1918
- Into Battle Go the 'Planes of the Fleet Air Arm
- Our Diary of the War
- Who's Who in the Northern War Zone: 1
- The Things My Readers Tell Me