The War Illustrated - No. 33
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 33, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 2 - No. 33 - April 19, 1940
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- Now It Was Norway's Turn for Invasion
- The Allies Hit Back - And Hit Hard!
- Denmark Submits to the Nazi Invader
- Poland's Cup of Wrongs is Filled to Overflowing
- Tightening the Blockade Into a Stranglehold
- If War Has Not Added to London's Beauty...
- Words That History Will Remember
- Our War Gazetteer
- Has the U-boat Done Its Worst in the Sea War?
- She Was Mined and Yet Not Lost to the Navy
- New French 'Pocket' Dirigible Shown in Diagram
- All the A.A. Men Want Is a Target!
- The Evil Things We Fight - 3. The New Slavery
- Egypt May Well Be Proud of Her Camel Corps
- Britian's 'Flying Battleship' Routs the Junkers
- I Was There! - My Escape From the 'Barnhill' Inferno
- I Was There! - My Spitfire was the First to be Shot Down
- I Was There! - I Visited the French Outposts By Night
- Czechoslovakia Has an Army in France
- They Fight in France to Liberate their Fatherland
- Our Diary of the War
- Soldier, 1940
- The Things My Readers Tell Me