The War Illustrated - No. 3
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 3, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 1 - No. 3 - September 30, 1939
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- Poland's Stand for Freedom
- Marshal Smigly Rydz-Poland's Leader
- Warsaw Was in the Front Line of Fighting
- Nazi Submarines Engage in Ocean-Wide Piracy
- Gamelin's Hammer Blow at Nazi Western Forts
- The Great Siegfried Line is Threatened
- Poland's 'Brave and Resolute' Army in the Field
- Murder Most Foul from the Air
- This is the Way Nazis Made War
- The Empire's Help in Fighting Hitler
- The Empire Stands to Arms!
- I Was There! - How We Bombed the Nazi Ships at Kiel
- I Was There! - We Were Victims of the Nazi U-Boats
- I Was There! - Our Trawlers Met a U-Boat
- I Was There! - I Saw the Frenchmen Called Up
- In Wartime France
- Red Russia's Weight in the Scales of War
- Words That History Will Remember
- End of a Glorious Stand
- Goering's Cold Cheer for Nazis
- It Is Said That...
- Our Diary of the War
- Our War Gazetteer
- Odd Facts About the War