The War Illustrated - No. 26
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 26, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 2 - No. 26 - March 1, 1940
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- The Finns Give Ground but Fight Even Harder
- Vivid and Exclusive Account of Camera Man's Nerve-Warcking Work in Finland
- Will It Always Be Quiet on the Western Front?
- The Age-long Battle between Defence and Attack
- The Nazi Slave-Ship Feels the Nelson Touch
- 'Exeter' Gives New Light on the River Plate Victory
- Words That History Will Remember
- If War Comes to Middle East
- Making Munitions is a Wartime Job for Women
- This Surprising War - Six Months After
- I Was There! - How We Boarded the 'Altmark' in Old Style
- I Was There! - I Relayed the Fight to My Mates
- I Was There! - We Were Treated Like Scum Below Deck
- I Was There! - We Dived Across the 'Altmark's' Decks
- I Was There! - I Felt Proud of 'Exeter' and All in Her
- Our Diary of the War
- To The Australians Coming To Help Us
- The Things My Readers Tell Me