The War Illustrated - No. 253
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 253, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 10 - No. 253 - March 14, 1947
- How the Australians Took Sattelberg
- How Dover's Radio Jammed German Radar
- His Majesty's Ships - H.M.S. Arethusa
- The Royal Engineers
- 8th (Indian) Division
- They Now Bear the Title 'Royal'
- Sir Arthur (Bomber) Harris Hits Out
- I Was There! - 'Up the Micks!' at Djebel Bou Aoukaz
- No. 149 Squadron
- I Was There! - Night-Fighter Versus Flying Bombs
- I Was There! - I Lent a Hand with Mighty Mulberry
- I Was There! - We Were Guests of the Sea-Wolves