The War Illustrated - No. 232
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 232, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 10 - No. 232 - May 10, 1946
- The Last Stand at Calais
- His Majesty's Ships - H.M.S. Exeter
- Truth About the Submarine Seal Revealed at Last
- The Royal Marines
- Europe's Wartime Capitals in 1946 - Vienna
- Our War Leaders in Peacetime - Mountbatten
- Britian's Life-line in the Middle East
- I Was There! - I Was Chief Engineer of a Floating Volcano
- I Was There! - With Dagger Division's Guns to the Chindwin
- I Was There! - Tanks versus Submarine on the Way to Tobruk
- I Was There! - We Battled with Exeter's Unexploded Bombs