The War Illustrated - No. 229
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 229, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 229 - March 29, 1946
- World's Worst Journey is Ended
- Fine Record of Our Colonial Troops from Africa
- Turkey's Wartime Aid to the Allies
- Limbless Ex-Serviceman Now Walk - and Work
- Now It Can Be Told! - How Radar Helped Our Field Artillery
- "Carrier War"
- Lawrence at Nuremberg: A Great Judge in Action
- I Was There! - I Fought With the Grenadier Guards at Furnes
- I Was There! - I Died at Buchenwald on Friday the 13th
- I Was There! - Smuggled Into Europe's Last Fascist Fortress
- Shall We See an International Air Force?
- The Editor Looks Back