The War Illustrated - No. 228
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 228, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 228 - March 15, 1946
- Australia's Heroic 'Gull Force'
- This is Monty's New Job
- How We Beat the German Bid to Block Suez
- Now It Can Be Told! - Falmouth Was U.S. Navy Invasion Base
- Now It Can Be Told! - The Night Before The Normandy D-Day
- Now It Can Be Told! - Secret 'War Effort' Charts Are Revealed
- Fleet Air Arm Officers on Load to the R.A.F.
- "The Challenge of Red China"
- Victims of the Inhuman Doctors of Dachau
- I Was There! - My Last Moments in H.M.S. Prince of Wales
- I Was There! - How I Saved R.A.F. Pilots from the Gestapo
- Blazing New Trails for Air Travel
- The Editor Looks Back