The War Illustrated - No. 224
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 224, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 224 - January 16, 1946
- What is Happening in Java?
- The Never-to-be-Forgotten Army
- Most Decisive Sea Battle of the War
- Now It Can Be Told! - British Naval Officer Who Led Maquis
- Now It Can Be Told! - Our Most Effective Underwater Explosiv
- Now It Can Be Told! - 'Lost' JU 88 Held Vital Radar Secrets
- There is No Peace for Britain's Lifeboats
- The Greatness of Dunkirk Revealed
- Teapot Revolution Maintained the Troops' Morale
- Foreign Ministers in Agreement at Moscow
- I Was There! - How Two V.C.s Were Won Under a Jap Cruiser
- I Was There! - In Poland I Saw a Grim Battle for Life
- I Was There! - At the End of the World's Longest Ocean Hop
- From Rotterdam to Hiroshima
- The Editor Looks Back