The War Illustrated - No. 221
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 221, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 221 - December 7, 1945
- Why Do We Need Dollars?
- Americans' S.O.S. on D-Day
- When Sea Mines Come Ashore
- How Four-Footed Warriors Helped Us to Win
- Now It Can Be Told! - Shell That 'Thinks' Beat The Flying Bomb
- Now It Can Be Told! - Civilian Scientist Flew in Air Fighters
- If Epidemics Cross the Channel this Winter
- Is There Any Hope for the Germans?
- R.A.F. 'Week-End' Pilots Go Back to Peace
- I Was There! - I Was in Surabaya When the Shooting Began
- I Was There! - We Cheered at London's First Peace Pageant
- I Was There! - When the Dead of Two Wars Were 'Remembered'
- I Was There! - Four Nazi Flags Which Were to Fly Over London
- My Flying Visit to H.M.S. Battler
- The Editor Looks Back