The War Illustrated - No. 220
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 220, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 220 - November 23, 1945
- Aftermath in Central Europe
- With Montgomery from D-Day to V-Day
- What of the Merchant Navy's Future?
- Laurels for Dover: Chief of the Cinque Ports
- The Epic Story of Arnhem Told Afresh
- "By Air to Battle"
- Now It Can Be Told! - Tanks That Turn Night Into Local Day
- Now It Can Be Told! - Psychological Warfare Dept. In Action
- Now It Can Be Told! - Navy's Little Ships Fought 780 Actions
- Now It Can Be Told! - Whalers That The Nazis Could Not Catch
- I Was There! - I Saw the Navy 'Killing' Washed-Up Mines
- I Was There! - A Commando's Farewell to His Green Beret
- I Was There! - We Brought Dido and Her Precious Gold to Egypt
- I Was There! - Tricked by the Royal Navy's Invisible Ships
- How R.A.F. Learn Radar Secrets
- Editor's Postscript