The War Illustrated - No. 218
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 218, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 218 - October 26, 1945
- Are We in Japan for Long?
- Great Deeds of Little Ships
- Hard-Worked British Minesweepers Still Busy
- Now It Can Be Told! - Man-Made Islands and Floating Bridges
- Now It Can Be Told! - Singapore Re-occupation Planned in 1942
- Now It Can Be Told! - The Night That London's Tower Was Bombed
- Our Swimming Tanks Took Them by Surprise!
- The Fateful Road to Rome
- More Bones of Contention in Central Europe!
- I Was There! - We Toiled 17 Hours a Day in Siamese Jungle
- I Was There! - Smiling Men of Nagoya Plan a Jap Come-Back
- I Was There! - 'We Thought This Day Would Never Come'
- I Was There! - I Was a Prisoner Where Men Died Like Flies
- R.A.F. to Fly Them Home
- Editor's Postscript