The War Illustrated - No. 215
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 215, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 215 - September 14, 1945
- Is This The End Of War?
- With Our Armies Today
- With Our Navies Today
- Radar Helped the Army Gunners to Beat the Blitz
- Now It Can Be Told! - How the Navy's Phantom Fleet Hoaxed the Hun
- Now It Can Be Told! - This Was Hitler's Amazing Plan for Britain
- Now It Can Be Told! - Gangsters for Commandos
- Problems of Sudeten Germans in Czechoslovakia
- Views & Reviews
- Holland's Gratitude
- Royal Signals Have the Gloves Off in Germany
- I Was There! - We Had a Night Without Parallel in London
- I Was There! - The Welcome We Gave to Lambeth's Own Monty
- I Was There! - Two 'Grand Old Cabs' with the Pacific Fleet
- I Was There! - Mob Law and Gangsters in the Italy of Today
- Our Diary of the War
- With Our Airmen Today
- Editor's Postscript