The War Illustrated - No. 213
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 213, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 213 - August 17, 1945
- With Our Armies Today
- With Our Navies Today
- The Royal Navy's Big Debt to the 'Wavy Navy'
- Now It Can Be Told! - British Maquis Were Ready For Invaders
- Now It Can Be Told! - Last Glorious Fight of the Glowworm
- Now It Can Be Told! - We Ferried Invasion Trains to France
- 'Home Is the Sailor, Home From Sea'
- Views & Reviews
- Holland Now Faces Vast Task of Rebuilding
- I Was There! - Winged 'King's Messengers' Go Home Again
- I Was There! - We Settled a Jap Cruiser in Malacca Straits
- I Was There! - At the Receiving End of the Jungle Supplies
- Our Diary of the War
- With Our Airmen Today
- Editor's Postscript