The War Illustrated - No. 211
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 211, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 211 - July 20, 1945
- With Our Armies Today
- With Our Navies Today
- How Two Sea-Queens Ran the Gauntlet of War
- Now It Can Be Told! - Phantom Patrols: G.H.Q. Liaison Regiment
- Secret Service Agents Helped to Win the War
- Views & Reviews
- What Significance has Bornholm to Russia?
- What the Wavell Plan Means to India
- I Was There! - It's Hard Not to Fraternize Now Out There
- I Was There! - Courage That Won Even the Enemy's Praise
- I Was There! - On the Road Home With 8th Army Leave Party
- I Was There! - I Flew to Truk with First Wave of Avengers
- Our Diary of the War
- With Our Airmen Today
- Editor's Postscript