The War Illustrated - No. 209
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 209, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 209 - June 22, 1945
- With Our Armies Today
- With Our Navies Today
- The Problem of Trieste - Port of Contention
- How the P.O.W. Problem is Being Solved
- Views & Reviews
- Japan May Be Seared Out of the War by Fire
- Now It Can Be Told! - 'Operation Pluto'
- I Was There! - How Germany's Vaunted Underwater Navy Died
- I Was There! - We Found a U-Boat Nest in Bergen Harbour
- I Was There! - Blasted for Hours Off the Coast of Japan
- I Was There! - We Sent a Jap 'Island' to the Bed of the Sea
- Our Diary of the War
- With Our Airmen Today
- Editor's Postscript