The War Illustrated - No. 203
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 203, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 8 - No. 203 - March 29, 1945
- "The War Illustrated" Sends its Own Representative to the Front
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Secrets Behind the Names That Sail the Seas
- 'Turkey is Our Ally, Turkey is Our Friend'
- Views & Reviews
- Behind Our Lines Hun Hordes Await Their Fate
- I Was There! - How We Surged Into the Outskirts of Cologne
- I Was There! - Assault on Iwojima - Remote Pacific Stronghold
- I Was There! - The Lifeboat Came Down from the Skies
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript