The War Illustrated - No. 196
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 196, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 8 - No. 196 - December 22, 1944
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Canada's Mighty Wartime Seafaring Expansion
- Boredom is Banished in Time Off From Battle
- Where Hitler's Own Last Battle Will Be Fought?
- Views & Reviews
- How Mosquitoes Released Doomed Men from Gaol
- I Was There! - They Told Me 'The Tea Always Gets Stewed!'
- I Was There! - For Four Years the Nazis Tried to Catch Me
- I Was There! - How We Saved the Precious Chocolate Machine
- I Was There! - From Saipan Our Forts Flew to Bomb Tokyo
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript