The War Illustrated - No. 190
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 190, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 8 - No. 190 - September 29, 1944
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Young Surgeons in Action With the Royal Navy
- How We Blasted the Huns with Flame in France
- An End to this World-Curse of German Minorities!
- Views & Reviews
- Armed Might that Gladdened the Heart of France
- Royal Air Force Regiment in Action Overseas
- I Was There! - This Was the End of Our Serfdom in Brussels
- I Was There! - At St. Lambert I Saw the End of German Might
- I Was There! - Our Kill-or-Capture Raid on Thira Island
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript