The War Illustrated - No. 185
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 185, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 8 - No. 185 - July 21, 1944
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- British Troops March Through Freed Bayeux
- For Lack of a Drink a Battle May Be Lost
- 5th and 8th Armies Advance on 150-Mile Front
- Streets as Battlefields and Towns as Forts
- Views & Reviews
- Men of the Maquis are Striking for France!
- Our Colonies in the War: No. 11 - The Cameroons
- I Was There! - I Saw a City Below the Germans' 'West Wall'
- I Was There! - A Gale Nearly Wrecked Our Invasion Fleet
- I Was There! - We Broke Through the Hills Around Cherbourg
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript