The War Illustrated - No. 183
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 183, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 8 - No. 183 - June 23, 1944
- The Battle Fronts
- After Four Long Years D-Day Dawns at Last
- Allied Invaders Storm Germany's 'Atlantic Wall'
- The War at Sea
- Moving up into Battle
- They Plucked a German General Out of Crete
- Britain's Colonies in the War: No. 10 - Cyprus
- Background of the Fleet Air Arm's Success
- Views & Reviews
- This Is how We Mobilized for Total War
- I Was There! - Things I Saw in Battle-Smashed Cassino Abbey
- I Was There! - We Wrestled at Sea with a 100-m.p.h. Gale
- I Was There! - I Flew Over Hitler's Front Line in the West
- I Was There! - I Watched an Unbeatable Army Come Home
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript