The War Illustrated - No. 180
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 180, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 180 - May 12, 1944
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- What Happens when the Enemy is 'In the Bag'
- Watch Himmler! Wiliest of Nazi Gangsters
- Views & Reviews
- Britain's Colonies in the War: No. 7 - Ceylon
- Highways to Speed the Day of Allied Victory
- I Was There! - With the 'Diggers' on the Muddy Jungle Trail
- I Was There! - Whirled Through a Storm on a Seafire's Tail
- I Was There! - We Struck at and Crippled the Mighty Tirpitz
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript